FINALLY! I've completed Harvest Moon. I've succeeded! I've saved my Homeland! Wahaha. Kinda qiao. Cos' today's the last day of holiday, and I managed to complete it. This means that I won't get distracted in the future when school term starts. OH YAR!! Tmr we're goin to TPJC!! So exciting! Okay lah, not really. But I'm kinda looking forward to it, albeit I don't really like that building. And that tpjc person hasn't called me yet! Cant help wondering if I've made a mistake. Am I really posted to that school? With an L1R5 of 19? Argh. Anyway, am meeting fung they all tmr. Hope the orientation turns out fine.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:11 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand